Real Families. Real Impact.
Rebuilding Together Nashville restores, rebuilds and performs essential repairs at homes of low-income area residents. To date, we’ve made meaningful improvements to more than 500 Nashville area homes as we work to preserve affordable homeownership and revitalize neighborhoods. Why? Because safer, healthier residences bring families together, raise spirits, extend lives. They help houses stay homes.
In need of our services?
Although we are currently not accepting applications at this time, we have some resources that may help.
Want to volunteer?
We engage individuals and groups in meaningful volunteer projects all year round—find out more here.
Make a donation? Thank you!
We cannot do this work without support from individuals in our community. Thank you for your generous support.
At a Glance
- Rebuilding Together Nashville, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, restores, rebuilds and provides critical repairs at homes of low-income residents. For over 20 years, Rebuilding Together has served the Nashville community by helping to preserve affordable homeownership and revitalize neighborhoods.
- The current waiting list of Nashville homeowners in need of RTN’s services are nearly 400 families.
- The average annual household income of homeowners served is below $18,000; the average time they’ve lived in their homes is about 20 years.
- The most common repairs performed by Rebuilding Together Nashville are floor repairs, accessibility modifications for seniors, plumbing work, electrical work, and the addition or repair of exterior wheelchair ramps.
- To date, Rebuilding Together Nashville has made meaningful improvements to more than 500 Nashville area homes; we currently serve about 20-25 homes each year.
- Rebuilding Together Nashville is one of 140 Rebuilding Together affiliates at work in towns and cities nationwide.