Apply for Services
Rebuilding Together Nashville is
NOT accepting applications at this time
Rebuilding Together Nashville’s basic requirements include:
- The applicant must OWN the home; we cannot serve rental properties.
- The applicant must live in the home.
- The applicant must be current on property taxes for the home.
- The applicant must have a current homeowners insurance policy for the property.
- The home must be a free-standing, single-family home; we are not able to serve rental properties, condos, or mobile homes.
- The applicant or a permanent household resident must meet at least one of the following qualifications:
- Be a senior citizen (defined as 60 years old or older)
- Receive Federal disability benefits
- Be a Veteran of the United States Armed Forces
- The applicant’s household annual income must be at or below 80% of HUD’s area median income.