Eligibility for Services
Rebuilding Together Nashville is NOT accepting New applications at this time.
Basic eligibility criteria for all services includes:
- The applicant must own the home.
- The applicant must live in the home.
- The applicant must be current on property taxes for the home.
- The applicant must have a current homeowners insurance policy for the property.
- The home must be a free-standing, single-family home; we are not able to serve rental properties, condos, or mobile homes.
- The applicant or a permanent household resident must meet at least one of the following qualifications:
- Be a senior citizen (defined as 60 years of age or older)
- Receive Federal disability benefits
- Be a veteran of the United States Armed Forces (as evidenced by a DD Form 214)
- The applicant’s household must meet income guidelines. Applicant households with an annual income of up to 80% of HUD’s area median income are eligible for our services. Applicant households with an annual income of up to 50% of HUD’s area median income will be prioritized for our services. HUD’s area median income guidelines are calculated annually and can be found here.